I don’t know about you but I can’t wait for The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale this Sunday. The past 2 episodes have been awesome and are really building up to a great finale. If you’re like me you’re probably looking for ways to pass the time before Sunday’s finale. I’ll be attending All-Con this weekend which will help, but here are Ten Ways to Get Ready for The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale This Sunday via AMC.
All good things must come to an end. The Walking Dead‘s Season 2 Finale airs this Sun., Mar. 18 at 9/8c. Looking for ways to distract yourself until then? Here are ten ways to get ready for Episode 13, “Beside the Dying Fire.”
1. Catch up with The Walking Dead Season 2 via an all-day marathon on Sun., Mar. 18 starting at 11AM/10c with Season 2 Episode 3, “Save the Last One.” Short on time? Check out video recaps of each episode.
2. Watch a sneak peek video of Sunday’s all-new episode.
3. Check out two sneak peek photos from the Season Finale.
4. Be one of the first to play the all-new The Walking Dead Social Game by liking us on Facebook.
5. Check out The Walking Dead Story Sync, a LIVE, two-screen experience that runs during the premiere broadcast of Episode 13.
6. Watch the award-winning The Walking Dead webisodes detailing the back story of Bicycle Girl.
8. Check out a multimedia interview with Greg Nicotero about the most iconic walkers.
9. Sign up for Dead Alert: The Walking Dead Newsletter to keep up-to-date between episodes and possibly win some swag.
10. Check out clips from Talking Dead, AMC’s live The Walking Dead After Show. (The Talking Dead Season Finale airs this Sunday at 10/9c and online right afterwards.)
The Walking Dead‘s Season 2 Finale, “Beside the Dying Fire,” airs this Sun., Mar. 18 at 9/8c on AMC.